NBSMF Announces New 2020 Season
NBSMF is pleased to confirm that we shall be presenting four Main Series concerts again this year. Running from August 12th through 15th beginning at 7:30pm, each night will feature a variety of online offerings. The concerts will also feature interviews with artists and background information about the repertoire and concert locations.
- Concert 1 – August 12, 2020 @ 7:30pm (live streamed)
- Peter Allen (piano) & Richard Hornsby (clarinet)
- Concert 2 – August 13, 2020 @ 7:30pm (new video recording)
- Saint John String Quartet
- Concert 3 – August 14, 2020@ 7:30pm (live streamed)
- Peter Allen (piano), Nadia Francavilla (violin), & Richard Hornsby (clarinet)
- Concert 4 – August 15, 2020 @ 7:30pm
(Composite digitally enhanced video recordings)
- Highlights from past festivals since 2009 including Robert Uchida (violin), Soo Bae (cello) and others
NBSMF COVID-19 Update
Plans for the New Brunswick Summer Music Festival are still in development given the COVID-19 situation. We hope to have some information for you soon about how we can respond. The festival may look different this year but we are hoping to be able to offer you some quality chamber music.
For more on this topic, here’s a message from our Artistic Director, Richard Hornsby
NB Summer Music Festival 2020 Dates Announced
We are pleased to announce that the 27th annual New Brunswick Summer Music Festival will take place 12 – 15 August 2020. Check back regularly for updates regarding this year’s theme and events.